Home Insurance

We at Greenwood Agency can help you find a policy that protects your property and your belongings, whether it’s your apartment, a new home, your condo, or even rental property.

Homeowner’s Insurance
Homeowner’s Insurance covers your dwelling and other structures, personal property, and loss of use coverage against risks of direct physical loss on a named peril basis, and it also covers you if you are liable for someone getting injured on your property.

Condo Insurance
If your condo is located in an association you will be provided bylaws that will tell you what part of the building you need to have coverage for. If your townhome is not in an association then you will need to purchase a homeowner’s policy so that you have the correct coverages. Let your agent assist you in determining what type and amount of coverages you need.

Renter’s Insurance
A renter’s policy protects your personal property in your apartment, and it can also cover property away from your residence. Liability coverage can also be included with a renter’s policy if desired.

Flood Insurance
The definition of flooding is rapid accumulation of water from heavy rains, or from rivers and lakes overflowing. Flood Insurance is not included in your homeowner’s policy, so a separate policy will need to be purchased. Contact one of our agents if the risk of flooding concerns you.

Some additional coverages that may be added to your policy are as follows: Guaranteed Replacement Cost, Water/Sewer backup, Loss Assessment, and Scheduled Personal Property- jewelry, guns, or antiques.

Contact us today to protect your belongings from all of life’s uncertainties by calling us in Plainview at: 507-534-3861