Farm Insurance

Greenwood Agency represents five excellent companies that specialize in all kinds of farms.  They include, grain, dairy, livestock, equine, and wineries with liquor liability.

A farmowners policy covers your property and provides liability coverage for both your home and farm operations.

While farm policies differ, in general there are four areas of protection;

1).  Home and contents

2). Farm personal property which includes machinery and livestock

3). Farm structures

4). Liability protection